How To Scroll Up All & See First Message In Facebook Chat 2016 |Solved
You have long conversations messages with someone and you really want to see older messages in Facebook chat box. So it’s much easy with some ways to scroll your all messages up to see your first message fast. Here is MagHow going to tell you that how can you do that easily with some methods use any of method to get your solution and be happy.
So, one easy way to do that is to recall one word, phrase, or sentence that was used during the start of the conversation and type it in the search bar that opens up at the top of the “See full conversation,” (look for the magnifying glass symbol) page. This will help you skim down to all the search results that had the search term, thereby helping you go to the start of the conversation.
Method 2: Always Work
It looks like the other answers here no longer work. Here’s a solution that does work:
To Find Your First Facebook Messages With Someone You want.
1. Just Go to mobile.facebook.com/messages and select the person (or group).
2. Now Right click on “See Older Messages…” and copy the link.
4. In the URL, you should also see start=7 (or some other number). This specifies to show messages starting with your 7th most recent message. Change this number to the number of total messages you have with that person.
To find this number, go to facebook.com/messages on the main desktop site and then select the person. As you scroll up through the message history, you should find the total message count in parentheses:
So simply change the value in the URL to start=17140.
So You may have to click “See Older Messages…” once or twice if the number was a little bit off.
To Find Facebook Messages With Someone On A Specific Date
1. Go to mobile.facebook.com/messages and select the person (or group).
2. Right click on “See Older Messages…” and copy the link.
3. The link you copied will include something like this: &last_message_timestamp=1234567890123 — This number is the Unix timestamp (with milliseconds) that the chat history begins with. Simply change this number to the desired time-stamp.
To find a time-stamp, visit currentmillis.com and type in a date. It will generate a timestamp for you. So you can use it to generate all other chats on dates or time whenever you want.