How do I allow another Page to crosspost my Page’s videos?
Facebook is the king of Social Media world. Facebook can know everything about you when you have anything in your mind. Now it’s new way to add one of your new videos or pictures to same on your other pages. So here is the latest feature by Facebook has introduced Crossposting and it is a way to use videos across multiple Pages. You can establish a crossposting relationship with another facebook Pages and choose which one of your videos the Page can crosspost.
How To Crossposting Relationship With Other Facebook Page
- Just go to Settings at the top of your facebook Page
- Now click Crossposting text in the left column of your page.
- Here is the time to Begin typing the Page’s name or Facebook URL and select it from the list that appears on your page.
Note: Before you use this feature you will have to verify/confirm the relationship by adding your Page to its crossposting settings. So you can help the Page confirm the relationship, click on link and send the confirmation link to an admin or editor of the Page.
Once the relationship is established, you can allow the Page to crosspost videos you add to your Page:
- Click Photo / Video at the top of your Facebook Page’s Timeline
- Click Upload Photos/Video and select a video from your computers
- Click Crossposting, then click the toggle next to the Facebook Page’s name
- Finish adding details to your post, then click Publish
Important Notes: If you want to see some of their details that which you uploaded on page then you’ll be able to see insights for all posts the video has been used in. But it depended on Pages that crosspost your video can be only seen by you on insights for the video post on their Page.
What's your reaction?