How to solve this issue without losing any data or formatting hard disk. If you are using Bootable USB to install windows any version then it will solve your problem. I will explain it little bit and then i will share the idea. Before you get into these steps you should know What is GPT or MBR formats in windows. Here is below the answer of these formats,
GPT (GUID Partition Table)
MBR (Master Boot Record)
As you know that technology is going up and it will get you to the moon soon :p . Every year companies change their rules and services to protect them from any bad person or steps. Windows 8, & 10 by Microsoft they are using now GPT format with build in systems windows. Now i will not speak too much about the topic lets get into to these steps that,
Windows Cannot Be Installed To This Disk The Selected Is Not Off The GPT Partition Style
Don’t worry that you can’t do these steps, just little focus very simple, no need to call someone just do it yourself.
Follow my steps,
- Download the software (Rufus) here or go to https://rufus.akeo.ie/
- Select your USB from the list
- You will see two options in Partition Scheme (1 GPT) & (2 MBR)
- Select only GPT
- File System (Only FAT32 default or System) others will not work
- Select your any IOS file which you want to install
- Never change anything leave all options as it default
- Hit ready and wait for software to make it Bootable USB.
- You will see the status (Ready) after the successful process.
Now simple install your windows any version you wanted to install. Always use keep one USB free for windows type of thing or work for better time saving. Never try to format your windows hard disk/drives at any cost if you have something important. because everything has the solution for itself. Now its time to test your work and let me know in the comment section.
If you have any question regarding this post please leave your comments below.