Life of internet without Google? it’s not gonna happen. If you are in the world of Internet then you must know that Google know everything about your privacy but never share with anyone without your permissions. When you visit any website on any browser and register yourself there for any kind of activities. Browser will tell you that if you want to save your passwords & usernames for that password for later use. Google Chrome is the most using browser on internet planet. So before i jump into steps let’s clear something,
First of all let me tell you that if you are Google Chrome user then it’s useful for you that you can revoke all of your password within a click. But here is the main thing that i’m telling you that you should keep in mind that Passwords are always stored in your Google Chrome and online settings. There are two type of passwords stored on your Google Chrome browser. One password is saved on in your browsing history and one is saved on your online account settings.
Revoke Google Chrome Browser Passwords
If you are done with your work and now wanted to delete your history then this method is for you. Passwords mostly saved on your Chrome browser with your permission. Google Chrome will never save any password from any website without your permission. If you want to clear your passwords from Google Chrome browser from days, weeks or since you start using it.
Follow these below steps to know how can you delete your stored passwords,
Method 1 | For Chrome Browser Stored Passwords
- Open Google Chrome Browser
- Press (CTRL + H) or Click Here Or Copy chrome://history & Paste Into Address Bar
- Click Clearing Browsing Data from left side sidebar like below in picture or Click Here or copy chrome://settings/clearBrowserData & paste into address bar
- Now it’s final step for this method to delete your password from Google Chrome Browser history. Just select days and check whatever you want to delete from Google Chrome.
- You’re Done
- Keep in mind that if you delete anything from these checklist it will never be undone
- Select days, weeks, even year whatever you want to delete but with care
- Never delete your licenses if you have them on your browser
- Just delete history that matter to you
- If you are using personal computer then delete anything you want
- Delete only unusual things and which can break your privacy except for importance things
Clear Your Stored Passwords From Online Google Account
In this method i’m gonna tell you that how can you delete your online passwords saved on your all devices & Google Account. Sometime people never realize that their Google Accounts hold everything in your life because of privacy. As you know that privacy is the most important thing in every person’s life. Now we are going to discuss that how can you delete your any password from any apps, website, or device.
Please follow these below steps to manage or delete your Google Account Online passwords which saved from different website around the internet world.
Method 2 | For Online Stored Passwords On Your Google Accounts
- First go to https://myaccount.google.com or Click Here
- Go into Sign-in & security section Click Here or https://myaccount.google.com/security#signin
- Now you can see here Device activity & notifications & Connected apps & sites
- Just select and remove any unusual apps or sites which you thing may harm your account.
- Please also visit more links to know everything about your account
- You’re done
- Remember that your Google Account is your everything
- You can remove device information and also recover them from here
- You can also use these steps to know where you are using your email address
- Never remove your important apps and sites which linked to your account
- If you revoke any other apps which can change your device never do it
- Privacy is everything for us so please delete things which not matter to you.
If you have any problem regarding this article please leave your comments below i would love to help you in this matter.