Everyday people get issues on Laptop for learning because when you try something new it will get you into the real problem but it’s not mean that you can’t solve that problem. Today one of my friend text me on my cell phone that i had a problem in my laptop that i can’t turn off the Airplane mode so i can use wifi easily. So i’m going to tell everyone that how exactly you can solve the problem with few steps. Please allow me to tell you that which is perfect method for you. It’s only for Windows 10 users,
- Press Windows key on the keyboard
- Click on Settings window
- Go to Network icon
- Choose Network & Internet category.
- The second setting on the left column is Airplane mode.
- Turn it Off
- You’re done.
Method 2: Sometime you need to upgrade your drivers.
Step 1: I think it’s time to Check your driver update through Windows Updates.
- Cortana or At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
- Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results if you can see.
- When the Windows Update Settings page control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” when you click on the top left corner you will receive a fresh list of updates
Step 2: Follow the steps below to update the printer drivers.
- Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
- Go to device manager or right click on computer and click on properties.
- Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
- Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
After those all steps now time to restart the computer and check.
Method 3: Check in compatibility mode in windows.
After all above steps if you can’t get your solution then it’s mean you should Download the Wireless/Wi-Fi drivers from your computer manufacture website for Windows 10, mean if you have HP, Dell, then you go below website to download the latest drivers of your laptop.